MLS Laser Therapy is being cited as the wave of the future in pain management amongst podiatrists for its ability to quickly return patients to their everyday activities. Westfield Foot & Ankle is proud to be on the medical technological forefront by offering MLS Laser Therapy. In our quest to deliver the best in foot and ankle care, our practice has invested in the very best technology as an important component. MLS Laser Therapy is FDA-approved and has been proven successful as shown by extensive studies conducted in many of our country’s top institutions. Manage pain, reduce inflammation, and enjoy a speedy recovery with MLS Laser Therapy.
What is Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy is the use of certain wavelengths of light to treat various painful and debilitating conditions.
How does it work?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This causes the reduction of pain in the area and an increased rate of recovery in the damaged cells. Upon the completion of the cells’ recovery, the healing process is complete.
What can I expect during a treatment?
MLS Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 8 minutes. A comfortable sensation may be felt at the point of application.
MLS Laser Therapy effectively treats:
- Tendon & ligament injuries
- Sore muscles, muscle strains & tears
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological & general pain & bruising
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Pre- & post-surgical treatment
- Anti-inflammation applications
- Specific neurological conditions
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Rapid relief of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains & strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers